Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some New Cards



I went to the Riverside Stamp/Scrapbook Expo this past Sunday, met up with Naomi, got some great ideas and bought a bunch of stuff :) One of the ideas I loved and played with at home was embossing! I haven't embossed anything since I first started scrapbooking so I forgot how much fun it could be and how pretty an image can come out. On both of these cards I embossed the image in black and then colored them in with Twinkling H2Os which are really great to work with. The top card is a Whipper Snapper stamp for the main image and the tab is part of the Stampin' Up Party Punch set. I used Nestabilities for the scalloped rectangle. The bottom card is a Northwoods image and the pp is K&Co.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love embossing...it's just too messy =). Love both cards

naomi said...

I love your cards and I think they turned out much better than the samples we got. Excellent job on the wishing well!
I can't wait to emboss and make a card with our piggy in the cupcake intertube!