Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Card


I just got the Quickutz Rockstar alphabet this weekend and I was itching to use it on a card. This card looked better in my head but I figured I'd post it anyway. The grey background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and I made the scallops with circles. I've never done that before and I like how that part came out! The diecut letters are QK Rockstar and Studio SkinniMini and the striped pp is KI Memories that I ration like crazy because I absolutely love their paper. I think my white gel pen writing came out pretty ugly this time. I don't know why that happens but when I do it on a scratch paper, it looks great and then when I do it on the actual card it doesn't look right. Oh, well! Thanks for looking anyway!

1 comment:

naomi said...

I won Rockstar when the QK rep came to my lss. It's not my favorite font so I don't use it at all. But I've seen lots of cute projects using Rockstar so I don't know why I'm not into it. Yours is an example of a great card using this font!