Saturday, July 12, 2008

Award Nomination!


I was surprised and extremely flattered when Naomi nominated me for this award! She is an extremely talented individual whose cards always bring a smile to my face and are always bright, bold and very cute!

Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So, here is my list of nominees:

1) Stampin Pretty Her cards are so beautiful, from the design to the colors she uses, they're all gorgeous!

2) My Creative Treasury Kandis Smith has some serious talent. Everytime I look at her blog I'm inspired by something new. She has a fresh way of making cards and totally thinking outside of the box with how she uses her embellishments.

3) StarLit Studio When I first learned about Copic markers, this is where I looked to learn how to properly use them and how to create an attractive image! I have a loooong way to go to get as good as Cindy but her work is a great inspiration.

4) Jen's Stampin Spot Jen's cards are so adorable and she colors them so beautifully!

5) Stampin' with Markie's Mom Faith's cards are beautifully detailed without being too ornate. I love how she makes those dots on her cards!

6) i {heart} 2 stamp Jen does so much to maximize the cuteness of embossing on her cards. I'm always stumped as to what and where to use the embossing folders and she always finds a way to make the embossing look so cute!

7) Inspirations Amanda's recipes that she posts are not only delicious but her cards are wonderful too!

No comments: