Thursday, July 17, 2008

Exercise Journal


I started keeping track of my workouts in this composition book back in March but I never got around to altering the cover. Tonight I decided to jazz this journal up a bit since it has become such an important part of my life. In it, I log my running miles and keep track of the other core and strength/resistance training that has become a significant part of my life. I stamped "exercise" using Making Memories foam stamps and acrylic paint. Remember when those stamps were brand new and all the rage?! Well, I still love 'em and will use them wherever I can! I used Quickutz Emily for "journal". The background dot pp is SEI and the other pp are some unknown scraps. I used glossy mod podge over the top of the cover to protect it a little from wear and tear. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

naomi said...

ahhh... I need one of those....