Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Quickutz Critter Cards



It's been awhile since I've used any Quickutz dies on a card, project or layout. I forgot how much fun they are to play with! I think this frog and turtle are retired now but they are just too darn cute and I need to find more excuses to use them! I made a couple of really simple cards with them using scraps (of course). My box of scraps grows by the day and I won't throw a paper away unless it's less than 1" square otherwise it's good for inchies! Anyway, On the turtle card, I used some green Stickles on his shell and a googlie eye. The hello sentiment is from Inkadinkado and the ladybug is from Amuse. I stamped the hello using Stampin' Up Real Red ink and the ladybug has a coating of diamond glaze to make her shiny. The turtle and ladybug are also popped up on dimensionals. The frog card has oval and scallped oval Nestabilities dies, the butterfly and hey there! sentiment is from the new Hero Arts Sparkle Clear Love That set. Both of these cards are pretty small, only measuring 4" X 3.5". Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

roree said...

Love your blog! Your cards are all so cute. Thanks for sharing your talent!

naomi said...

My son gave me these dies as a gift and didn't know what I was going to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration!