Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some New Cards



I made a few new cards over the holiday weekend using some new stamps and some I haven't used in a long time. The girl on the Vespa card is made with Amuse stamps for both the image and the sentiment and the scallop frame is Pink.Sugar.Pop which I think is Pink Paisley now. The blue pp is from a K&Co stack and the striped background is an old scrap of Doodlebug pp. I colored the image in with Copic markers and there is a little touch of icy blue Stickles on the exhaust puffs. The second card with the doggie also uses Amuse stamps for the dog and the sentiment and the frame is 7Gypsies. I stamped the green dot background with the backgrounder stamp from the Stampin' Up Polka Dots & Paisley set. The pp is an old Chatterbox scrap. I have a box full of scraps so I always try to use those up first on any cards or small projects I make!

1 comment:

naomi said...

Hey Wendy!
You totally out did yourself! These cards are so awesome! I love them.