Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Friday!



Geez...this week really dragged by and I'm so happy it's Friday. Plus, tonight is the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. I can't wait! For the next two weeks, I will be glued to the tv watching all I can :) This time I have a dvr so I won't miss anything!

I made this little Hi card using A Muse stamps for the bird and birdcage. The "hi" is Quickutz Fiesta (such a fun font!). Because I didn't want to use the only swirly chipboard fluorish I had, I just traced it onto some orange paper and cut it out and embellished it with some Stickles :) I made the card a peek-a-boo flap on the front to reveal the sentiment inside (stamp from Michael's). Thanks for looking and happy Friday!

3 comments:

naomi said...

Love the peek a boo door.
Did you doodle the edge of the card or is that a stamp? And you used your mad scissors skillz cutting out that bird!

Wendy said...

Naomi-yeah, I doodled around the edge of the card with a white gel pen and then poked holes in the center of every circle. And I guess I'm not happy unless I'm cutting out something ridiculously small!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I'll have to try that!