Saturday, August 9, 2008

Coffee


There is nothing in the world like a cup of coffee in the morning. On a weekday, I will fill a big Starbucks tumbler full of my favorite Starbucks or Peet's Coffee blend (sometimes Folger's if I'm rationing the good stuff) and bring it to work. On the weekend, I like to get up early, get showered and have a big mug full of the yummy stuff and surf the internet while my husband is still asleep. Lucky for me he's not much of a coffee drinker so I have it all to myself. Recently though he's taken a liking to the iced coffees I've been making. Uh-oh!! That's ok, whatever keeps him awake while he's studying! I made this little 4X4 card in honor of the simple goodness of coffee. The diecut is Sizzix and the little rhinestones are Hero Arts. I embossed the pink circle with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and then used my Big Bite to punch holes around the circumference so I could lace some coffee bean colored ribbon around the image.

1 comment:

naomi said...

I really like this card and the colors you chose.
Is that the coffee die you bought at the expo?