Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Creating Outside My Box


For me, this card is totally outside of my usual box, but I'm very pleased with it! The heart with wings stamped image is from Pink.Sugar.Pop and I embossed the outline in black then colored the wings in with Twinkling H2Os. The heart itself was embossed in red Judykins glitter and then cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I also used the Quickutz fonts Paige and Emily for the lettering and the bracket die. The diamonds were cut on my Cricut with the George cartridge and I punched small circles for the center and topped them with some heart shaped sequins that I've had for years (about 20 to be exact!) The striped pp is KI Memories. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

naomi said...

I really love this card! I think I need to venture outside my box too. I'm really in a creating rut.