Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Under the Weather




I was feeling a bit under the weather today so I stayed home and used a little bit of the time to finish up a few cards I started but never finished. I tend to stamp the images, color them and then wait for an idea to strike me for the card layout. Today I got on a roll and finished up a few ;)

Supplies from top to bottom:
#1
Stamps: My Favorite Things Icing on the Cake
Ink: Stampin Up! Blue Bayou
PP: Provo Craft
Brads and eyelets: Making Memories
Other: Stickles and Diamond Glaze

#2
Stamp: Michael's
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Dies: Nestabilities
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Other: Ribbon and Copic markers

#3
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas and Making Memories (happiness sentiment)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
PP: Unknown Brocade
Brads: Making Memories
Other: Office supply vellum and Copic markers

1 comment:

Joan said...

Oooohh. This is adorable!! I love this layout.