Monday, March 24, 2008

Sometimes I Surprise Myself!




Do you ever sit back and look at a card or project after you've made it and say to yourself, "wow, I did that? That's pretty darn cute!" Well, tonight I sat down and made this little thank you card not thinking it would turn out that great but once I started laying the papers out and got coloring, it turned out cute (atleast I think so :)). The blossom vase is Memory Box and the sentiment is from A Muse. The bookplated was cut out on my Cricut using the Fabulous Finds cartridge. I colored in the image with my Copic markers and the paper is all from the Rob and Bob Superslab that I got atleast a year ago and I'm just now getting into! I even got to use a striped sticker that came with the paper pack and I just trimmed it down to size. I never seem to use sticker embellishments anymore so I was kinda breaking out of my box! The stamped image was also mounted with dimensionals. I thought it would be cool to show the goodies I used and which Copic sketch markers I enlisted as well.

1 comment:

naomi said...

Love the card! I also see your bind it all peeking in the background. I have one too but don't use it as much as I should.
Email me at obwneko2@yahoo.com.
You must tell me more about those copic markers.
Naomi