Monday, June 2, 2008

What I've Been Up To

I haven't been doing too much creating lately since I've been busy with another hobby: running. I am in the best shape of my life and owe it to running, strength training and core workouts. To quote Jeff Corwin, "Running is like my fetish, my addiction. It's always present. I'm constantly thinking about my next run." By no means am I ready for a marathon or even a half marathon but the more miles I log, the closer I get to achieving more of my personal goals.

1 comment:

naomi said...

I've been trying to get some exercise into my schedule, but it always seems to take a back seat to other things. I need to make time for it because I know I'll feel better and less tired all the time. I'm glad you have a new hobby you love, but I miss all your card creations! Happy running and you have inspired me to "get running"!