Monday, April 14, 2008

MFT


I love all the different stamp sets from My Favorite Things, especially this one called Hot Stuff. I colored the images in with my Copic markers and the paper is from We R Memory Keepers. I had a few pieces of their Diner Drive Thru pp laying around and thought that it could really brighten up the card. It's so bright and cheery I think, perfect for a thank you card! I even got some use out of an old Fiskars corner punch where the coffee cups are, I just punched the corners of the narrow rectangle and voila it's like a little decorative piece!

1 comment:

naomi said...

Love, love, love this card! Though I'm a tea girl, this makes me totally want a latte! Did you cut out those cups? I love how you attached them with the brads and love that cute swirl. Awesome card! I wish I had your stamping skills!